If you are an Organization, Educator, Government Official or leader in another sphere of public life and you would like to publicly support SB 1057, please contact us at email@example.com. Also take action here by modifying the sample letter so that your title/logo is added & the letter is personalized. Please use your organizational letterhead.
- American Jewish Committee, Los Angeles
- American Jewish Committee, San Francisco
- American Vinland Association
- Anti-Defamation League
- Arya Pratinidhi Sabha America
- Association of California State Administrators
- Association of Mexican American Educators
- Bay Area Youth Vaishnav Parivar
- Bhutanese Community in California
- California Chamber of Commerce
- California Council for the Social Studies
- California State Parent Teacher Association
- California Teachers Association
- Californians Together
- Carry the Vision
- Center for Engaged Religious Pluralism, Saint Mary's College of California
- Center for Spiritual Enlightenment
- Dharma Civilization Foundation
- Disability Rights California
- Educators' Society for Heritage of India
- Federation of Indo Americans of Northern California
- Fremont Hindu Temple
- Freya's Folk
- Gan HaLev, The Jewish Congregation of the San Geronimo Valley
- Global Hindu Heritage Foundation
- Hayward Hindu Temple and Cultural Center
- Hindu American Foundation
- Hindu American Seva Communities
- Hindu Charities For America
- Hindu Mandir Executives' Conference
- History Advocates
- Indo American Community Federation
- India Heritage Foundation
- International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON)
- JAINA: Federation of Jain Associations of North America
- Jain Center of Northern California, Milpitas, California
- Kaur Foundation
- Malaysian American Foundation
- Mount Madonna School
- Muslims for Progressive Values
- Muslim Public Affairs Council
- Native Sons of the Golden West Sunset Parlor
- National Federation of Indian American Associations (NFIA)
- Norm Gold Associates
- Our Lady of the Wells Church
- Project Interfaith
- Sanctum: The Journal of Religion and Spirituality at Columbia University
- Santa Teresa Hills Presbyterian Church
- Shirdi Sai Parivaar
- Sukhasiddhi Foundation
- The Patrick McCollum Foundation
- The State Bar of California
- The Guibord Center - Religion Inside Out
- Overseas Volunteers for a Better India
- United Muslims of America
- United Muslims of America Interfaith Alliance, Inc
- Vipra Maha Sabha
- Shiva Bajpai, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus of History and Former Director of Asian Studies, California State University, Northridge
- Vineet Chander, Esq.
Coordinator for Hindu Life, Princeton University
- Christopher Key Chapple, Ph.D.
Doshi Professor of Indic and Comparative Theology
Director, Master of Arts in Yoga Studies
Editor, Worldviews: Global Religions, Culture, and Ecology; Loyola Marymount University
- Muhammed Chaudhry
President and CEO, Silicon Valley Education Foundation
- Gina Messina-Dysert, Ph.D.
Dean and Assistant Professor, School of Professional and Graduate Studies, Ursuline College
- Jonathan Edelmann, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Religion, Mississippi State University
- Patricia Gandara, Ph.D.
Professor of Education, UCLA Dept of Education and Co-Director, Civil Rights Project
- The Reverend Dr. Gwynne Guibord
Founder, The Guibord Center - Religion Inside Out
- Bruce Grelle, Ph.D.
Professor and Director of the Religion and Public Education Project
Department of Comparative Religion and Humanities California State University, Chico
- Aneema Van Groenou, M.D.
Founder and Board Director, Golden Oak Montessori of Hayward
- Marina Illich, Ph.D.
- Vamsee Juluri, Ph.D.
Professor of Media Studies, University of San Francisco
- Arnold. Kaminsky, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus of History, California State University
- Nathan Katz, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor in the School of International and Public Affairs
Bhagwan Mahavir Professor of Jain Studies
Founder and Director, Emeritus, Program in the Study of Spirituality
Director of Jewish Studies and Professor of Religious Studies, Florida International University
- Amjad Mahmood Khan
National Director of Public Affairs, Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA
- Ramdas Lamb, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Graduate Chair, Department of Religion, University of Hawaii
- Jeffery D. Long, Ph.D.
Professor of Religion and Asian Studies, Elizabethtown College
- M.C. Madhavan, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics and Asian Studies Emeritus, San Diego State University
- Sabina Magliocco, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Anthropology, California State University - Northridge
- H. Ward Mailliard
Vice President, Mount Madonna School Board
- Ven. Rev. Patrick McCollum
Minority Faith Chair, American Correctional Chaplains Association
Wisdom Council Member, the Shift Network
Development Director, Children of the Earth, United Nations NGO
- Mary McDonald
Head of the Lower School, Mount Madonna School
- Barbara A. McGraw, J.D., Ph.D.
Professor, Social Ethics, Law, and Public Life
Director, Center for Engaged Religious Pluralism, Saint Mary's College of California
- Ved P. Nanda, Ph.D.
John Evans University Professor and Thompson G. Marsh Professor of Law
Director, Center for International and Comparative Law, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Antonio T. de Nicolas, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Philosophy, Stony Brook University
- Anantanand Rambachan, Ph.D.
Professor of Religion, Philosophy and Asian Studies, St. Olaf College
- Nalini Rao, Ph.D.
Professor of World Art, Soka University of America
- Philip Boo Riley, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Religious Studies Department, Santa Clara University
- T.S. Rukmani, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor Emeritus in Religion, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- Helene Rutansky
Head of the Upper School, Mount Madonna School
- Damodar R. SarDesai, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of History, University of California, Los Angeles
- Arvind Sharma, Ph.D.
Birks Professor of Comparative Religion, McGill University
- Kundan Singh, Ph.D.
Associate Core Faculty at Sofia University
Adjunct Faculty at the California Institute of Integral Studies
- Varun Soni, Ph.D.
Dean of Religious Life, University of Southern California
- Stuart Sovatsky, Ph.D.
MFT, Chief Convener, World Congress Psychology and Spirituality 2008
- Rudolph E. Tanzi, Ph.D.
Joseph P. and Rose F. Kennedy Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
Vice-Chair, Neurology Research and Director, Genetics and Aging Research Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Sthaneshwar Timalsina, Ph.D.
Professor of Religion, San Diego State University
- Michael K. Ward, Ph.D.
Lecturer, Department of History California State University, Northridge
- Vinnie Bacon
Vice-Mayor, City of Fremont
- Sarabjit Kaur Cheema
School Board Member, New Haven
- Jose Esteves
Mayor, City of Milpitas
- Bill Harrison
Mayor, City of Fremont
- Mike Honda
Congressman (CA17-Silicon Valley)
- Ash Kalra
Councilmember, City of San Jose
- Anjali Kausar
Board of Education Member, Cupertino Union School District
- Anjali Lathi
Union Sanitary District Board of Directors
- Kaushal Mehta
Board Member of the Workforce Investment Board of the State of California
White House Innovation Fellow
- Anu Natarajan
Councilmember, City of Fremont
- Madison Nguyen
Vice Mayor, City of San Jose
- Raj Salwan
Councilmember, City of Fremont
- Moina Shaiq
Member, Alameda County Human Relations Commission
- Gilbert Wong
Mayor, City of Cupertino